Ben Orion (CPA) has extensive experience in M&A transactions, with specialty in the industrial and technology sectors.
Mr. Orion has led a large number of transactions from inception to execution (sell-side and buy-side), ranging from feasibility analysis, corporate valuations, raising capital and debt, negotiations, deal structuring, due diligence and post examination of the transaction. He also provides expert opinions to courts.
Prior to joining Prometheus, Mr. Orion was senior accountant at Ernst & Young, and conducted due diligence procedures and financial statements auditing for Technology and Life Sciences companies (TASE, NASDAQ, NYSE).
Mr. Orion started his career as an intern at Chaikin Cohen Rubin & Co, where he provided operational consulting to various public companies in Israel and abroad, specializing in industrial and technology sectors.
Mr. Orion also act as an external adviser of the economy program at Taub center for social policy studies in Israel.
- Israel Aerospace industries – financial consulting in regard with the investment of FIMI fund in ISI, subsidiary of IAI.
- Viola Private Equity – financial consulting for a buyout of medical device Company.
- Adika- financial consulting for minority shareholders.
- Ambrosia- financial consulting for controlling shareholders regarding the acquisition of 100% of company shares.
- thetime incubator – portfolio valuation for the purpose of raising capital.
Mr. Orion (CPA) has a BA in Accounting and Economics from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and currently completing his master’s degree in Business Administration (specializing in strategy and business entrepreneurship) from Tel Aviv University.