Mr. Zilberstein (CPA), is an expert in his field, with over 20 years of experience in conducting valuations, analyzing financial statements, preparing expert opinions and providing a diverse range of financial advisory services to companies and businesses. Mr. Zilberstein also serves as an expert on behalf of the economic court, in numerous complex cases.
Prior to founding Prometheus, Mr. Zilberstein was one of the founding partners of Giza Singer Even advisory firm and served as the firm’s chief economist. Mr. Zilberstein headed the financial advisory practice of the firm and conducted valuations for many leading Israeli companies.
Mr. Zilberstein served as a senior accountant at PwC, which is one of the leading global Big4 accountancy firms. As part of his work with PwC, Mr. Zilberstein (CPA) lead audit teams, which audited leading public companies from a range of industries.
Mr. Zilberstein is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel, offering lectures and training sessions to ICPA members on valuations and business analyses. He is also a member of the Israeli Association for Business Economists, as well as the IDC Fair Value Forum and the ICPA valuations committee. In addition, Mr. Zilberstein publishes professional articles in the “Accountants Journal”, “Ta’agidim – Legal Journal on Corporate, Securities and Antitrust Issues”, “Banking Quarterly” as well in financial newspapers. He also serves as a lecturer on those subjects at several leading academic institutions.
- The Economic Court – Mr. Zilberstein was appointed as financial expert on behalf of the economic court, dealing with complex cases requiring his expertise in accounting, financial analyses and valuation.
- Elrov Israel and Elrov Real Estate Merger Transaction – Valuation for the purpose of determining the merger ratios between the companies. This valuation was accepted by the Israel Securities Authority and Entropy, and was approved by the vast majority of the shareholders meeting (99%).
- Advising and Supporting Electra Real Estate in the Acquisition of Malco North American Real Estate Activities – Valuation for the purpose of determining the price to be paid for these activities by Electra Real Estate. This valuation was accepted by the Israel Securities Authority and Entropy.
- Advising and Supporting Kardan Israel in the Sale of UMI, valued at $800M – Valuation and fairness opinion for Kardan Israel.
- Advising on the Merger of Isramco with Nafta and Israel Oil Company – subsequent to the merger, the value of the merged company exceeded
10 billion ILS.
- Advising on the Sale of Diesenhaus by Israir for 50M ILS – Financial advisory services to Israir in connection with the transaction.
Mr. Zilberstein (CPA) has a BA in Accounting and Economics and an MA with honors in Business Administration (specializing in financing, banking and business entrepreneurship) both from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. During his graduate studies, Mr. Zilberstein was awarded the outstanding seminar work award.
- Yuval Zilberstein, Founding Partner of Prometheus, Who Was Involved in Several Acquisitions in Israel by Chinese Investors, in an Interview on Chinese Investments in Israeli Companies – The Marker, 09.11.16
- Legal Opinion – Is an Advising Bank Responsible for Capital Market Losses? – Globes, 09.06.16
- Challenging and Fascinating Era for Retail Chains – Yuval Zilberstein, CEO Prometheus Financial Advisory in a Special Article – Globes, 06.09.15
- Yuval Zilberstein (CPA), CEO Prometheus, Addresses Implications of Boycott Threat on Orange Brand – Globes 08.06.15
- Prometheus CEO, Yuval Zilberstein (CPA), Addresses Israeli Fashion Market Trends – Calcalist 21.10.14
- Prometheus CEO, Yuval Zilberstein (CPA), Addresses Lawsuits in Connection with Acquisition Proposals – Globes 10.07.14