Mr. Szewach is an expert in his field, with over a decade of experience in valuations and financial analyses in the areas of technology, communications and complex financial models. He has a successful record of analyzing complex technology business processes, and possesses an in-depth understanding of these issues by virtue of his extensive technological experience. He also provides expert opinions to courts.
Prior to founding Prometheus, Mr. Szewach was a partner and head of the technology practice at Giza Singer Even advisory firm. Prior to that he served as a senior financial advisor for hi-tech companies at Ernst and Young Israel, and as an electrical engineer at Elbit Systems.
- FIMI – Financial advisory services to FIMI and its portfolio companies, in connection with M&As and financial statements.
- AudioCodes – Financial opinion for the board of directors regarding shares buyback.
- 3D Systems Acquisition of Cimatron – Fairness opinion for the company’s board of directors.
- Gilat – Financial opinion and advisory services for the company’s board of directors regarding significant transactions entered into by Gilat.
- Hot – Financial opinions, business advisory services and valuations for financial statements purposes.
- Maccabi Health Services – Financial advisory for group companies regarding M&As.
- Bank Hapoalim – Financial feasibility opinion in connection with business moves.
- Magal – Financial opinions for the board of directors.
Mr. Szewach holds a B.Sc in electronic engineering from the Technion Israel Institute of Technology and an MBA in Business Administration (specializing in financing) from Tel Aviv University.
- Mr. Eyal Szewach, Founding Partner of Prometheus Financial Advisory, Addresses Main Challenges of 3D Industry – Calcalist – 29.07.15
- Eyal Szewach, Founding Partner at Prometheus, Addresses Latest NASDAQ Trend of Biomed Share Offerings– Globes – 19.07.15
- Mr. Eyal Szewach, Founding Partner of Prometheus, Selected one of 40 Promising Young Professionals by The Marker – The Marker, 17.11.14